Monday, April 6, 2009

Only One Way

"Jesus answered, 'I am the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me'." John 14:6 NIV

Written 1/94
The other night Courtney wanted me to paint her fingernails. I went to her room and the toy box had "exploded" all over the floor. I told her to pick up the toys and I would paint her nails. But, being three years old, she tried every way to get her nails painted but the only way I told her. I finally told her "There's only one way to get what you want!"

That's the way people are with God. They say they want to get to God, yet they try every way but the only way He has told us we can get to Him. With Courtney, the only way she could get her nails painted was to do what I said. With us, the only way we can get to God is through what He said, faith in His Son Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment