Monday, June 22, 2009

You Really Don't Believe Santa is Coming!

"And now, dear children, continue in Him, so that when He appears we may be confident and unashamed before Him at His coming."
I John 2:28 NIV


Written 12/21/94
"Twas the week before Christmas and all through the house, Courtney was having a really "smart" mouth." I guess with all the excitement and tension surrounding Christmas, Courtney was having a little trouble behaving, as she should. I said to her "You really don't believe Santa is coming, do you?" She protested, "YES, I DO!" I said, "Well if you really believed, you'd act better!"


We know Santa is fantasy, but Jesus is NOT! In this day and time, I don't think people really believe Jesus is coming. They get so wrapped up in the excitement and tension of this world; they just don't act, as they should. You can ask, "Do you believe Jesus is coming?" Most will say, yes. But reality is, "If you really believe Jesus is coming, you'd act better."

No comments:

Post a Comment