Friday, November 6, 2009

Promise You Won't Be Mad?

"There is therefore no condemnation to those in Christ Jesus...”
Romans 8:1 NKJV

Written 6/16/95
Courtney was in the bathtub and I had given her time to play before she had to wash and get out. I went in to check on her and smelled a different aroma. I asked, "Is that shampoo I smell?" She looks at me and said, "Promise you won't get mad?" I said I wouldn't. She said, "It's No More Tangles, I put it on my baby doll!"

I think sometimes too many of us think God is waiting to get mad at us if we do something wrong. We don't want Him to know (even though He already does). A child of God doesn't have to worry about God being "mad" at them. He took His wrath out on His precious Son Jesus so be could be His child.

He's promised He's not mad; so don't be afraid to tell Him anything! You're His child!

No comments:

Post a Comment