Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I Can't Take My Eyes Off the Road!

"... And Peter got out of the boat, and walked on the water, and came toward Jesus. But seeing the wind, he became afraid, and beginning to sink, he cried out, saying 'Lord, save me!' And immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and took hold of him and said to him, 'O you of little faith, why did you doubt'."
Matthew 14:29-31 NASB

Written 2/2/95
Driving to school, Courtney (sitting beside me) said, "Mommy, look. Is there something on my chin?" I told her, "I can't take my eyes off the road, and we might run in the ditch and have a wreck!"

On our Christian road we can't take our eyes off Jesus or we will most certainly "run off the road" and "wreck" our lives. "Keep your eyes on Jesus" and you can't help buy stay "in the road!"

No comments:

Post a Comment